King and Queen of the Swamp Coed 2's
Time & Location
About the Event
The format will be a 16-person king and queen coed 2's sand tournament. Individual player wins and points will be tracked in order to determine who qualifies to play in a championship match! 8 guys and 8 girls will get the pleasure of changing partners every game. All participants guaranteed 7 games. Following pool play, the top two males and top two females will play a final game to determine the true king and queen of the swamp!
Check In & Start Time
- Games will be held at Lexington Phase Two. The court closest to the road will be labeled court A and the court next to the pool will be labeled court B. Players will have games scheduled on both courts.
- Check-in is at 8am sharp.
- $10 buy-in is due at the time of check-in.
- Player meeting at 8:15am.
- Balls fly at 8:30am!
- The AVP Optx ball will be used for all games.
- All games will be to 21 with no cap. Each player will play a total of 7 games in regulation.
- Scores will be kept on a single score sheet at a neutral location between the two courts.
- At the end of each game, you will record two items:
- Winners should place a check mark ✅ in the appropriate game box.
- Each player must record his/her point differential, whether positive or negative (necessary in the event of a tie), in the appropriate game box.
- After regulation play is completed, a championship game (single game to 21) will be held between teams consisting of the #1 Male /#2 Female vs. #1 Female / #2 Male.
- Payout will happen promptly after the championship game concludes. The winning team will receive $60 per player and the runner-up will receive $20 per player.