King and Queen of the Grass Reverse Coed 2's
Time & Location
About the Event
**TOURNAMENT FULL. EMAIL email@example.com to be added to waitlist**
The format will be a 16-person king and queen Reverse coed 2's grass tournament. Individual player wins and points will be tracked in order to determine who qualifies to play in a championship match! 8 guys and 8 girls will get the pleasure of changing partners every game. All participants guaranteed 7 games. Following pool play, the top two males and top two females will play a final game to determine the true king and queen of the grass!
Reverse Coed Rules:
Women's net height will be used for all games (7ft 4in). Males can only swing/ contact the ball for an attack or block above the height of the net from behind the 10ft line, which will be drawn on the ground. All other general grass rules apply.
Check In & Start Time
- Games will be held at Easton-Newberry Sports Complex. Players will have games scheduled on both courts.
- Check-in is at 8am sharp.
- $20 buy-in is due at the time of check-in.
- Player meeting at 8:15am.
- Balls fly at 8:30am!
- The AVP Optx ball will be used for all games.
- All games will be to 21 with no cap. Each player will play a total of 7 games in regulation.
- Scores will be kept on a single score sheet at a neutral location between the two courts.
- At the end of each game, you will record two items:
- Winners should place a check mark ✅ in the appropriate game box.
- Each player must record his/her point differential, whether positive or negative (necessary in the event of a tie), in the appropriate game box.
- After regulation play is completed, a championship game (single game to 21) will be held between teams consisting of the #1 Male /#2 Female vs. #1 Female / #2 Male.
- Payout will happen promptly after the championship game concludes. The winning team will receive $60 per player and the runner-up will receive $20 per player.